Sunday, April 1, 2012

Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza

I love corned beef and cabbage. Every year around St. Patrick's Day I start looking forward to the salty, cured meat boiled with cabbages, potatoes, and carrots. It's such a beautiful thing. When I heard from M that there was a corned beef and cabbage pizza at Pizza by Certe I knew I had to try it.

Corned Beef and Cabbage Slice

Corned beef with slivers of cabbage on top of a sauceless pizza is what this ended up being. I was a little underwhelmed as the corned beef was dry and not very flavorful. The cabbage was so thinly slivered that it made it virtually non-existent. Overall I was disappointed. Maybe had we gone earlier in the day it would have been better since it would have been fresher, but, alas, we'll never know (until maybe next year if they have it again).

No comments:

Post a Comment